There are a several secret tactics many experts use in their headlines to get people who come to their website to stick around. Today we will share some of them with you.
Your website will lose a great deal of visitors within seconds of arrival without a great headline. Is that something you can afford?
You first need to take into consideration what people are looking for if you want them to stay on your website and maybe even Purchase goods or services from you.
You have to forget what product or service you sell and focus on the end result that your visitors are looking for. Once that’s been determined you can compose a headline that will entice your audience.
For instance, if you're selling a service, you would want to focus on the personal or fiscal benefits your service can bring them. Once you know your audience’s desires you just need to express those desires in a headline format that captures their attention.
Here are five (5) headline formats that can bring your business a lot of success:
- How to: The "how to" headline can entice visitors by proposing a solution to their problem immediately upon their entrance to you website. This can be a powerful motivator and can get visitors reading more of you website's content.
- Testimonial Headline: Testimonial headlines utilize the words of your customers for the headline. Your satisfied customers can be some of your best salespeople when they talk about the benefits they gained from your products or services.
- Guarantee Headline: If the product or service you sell comes with a guarantee, let your prospective customers know it by placing it in your headline.
- Question Headline: If you know exactly why your visitors end up on your website and that it’s most often only for one reason then this type of headline can be very effective provide you as the right question.
- It's Not Your Fault Headline: “It’s not your fault” is a popular strategy used in many infomercials. It removes the prospects inhibitions by letting them off the hook for their past failures and opens them up to a new solution.
For more information on writing winning website copy for your business or to learn about the customer relationship management, CRM, software integrated into our online business management system and time tested internet marketing strategy call Magnetiks Search Marketing today at 281-362-9855.